Before I bring my puppy home
1. Find a veterinarian- getting recommendations from family and friends is an excellent way to find a trusted veterinarian.
2. Buy the basics- bowls, food, leash, collar, and an ID tag.
3. Crate- I would recommend to buy a crate your puppy can grow into.
4. Puppy proof your home- your house can be a dangerous place for a puppy.
5. A game plan- who is going to wake up at 3:00 AM to let the puppy out to go the bathroom.
6. List of questions- the day you pick up your puppy you can get answers, e.g. what kind of food does he/she eat.